As a volunteer based organization, the Society relies on its members to assist in collection care efforts, to administer the educational programs, and to help with fund raising events.
Please see the list of opportunities below:
- Data entry and image scanning
- Processing donated historical items
- Creating exhibits and displaysAs
- Maintaining the Museum building and Myrtle's Garden
- Working at the Book Sale or at the Holiday Craft Fair
Interested in any of these activities?
Please call the Museum at 860-875-4326 or contact us at vernonhs.sbcglobal.net
We appreciate our volunteers!